For Immediate Release
Polymancer Studios Magazine Contest
(MONTREAL)Polymancer Studios is running a contest running until the end of May, 2007, is open to every company that produces some sort or form of roleplaying rules system that is not already supported by their own in-house magazine and could benefit from the prize. Producers of CCG/CG, board games, wargame systems with rules, producers of miniatures, and other companies in the game hobby industry are eligible as well.
The contest winner will have a magazine produced with content (articles) to support their products by Polymancer Studios (PMS). The company has a proven track record in game magazine publishing. Polymancer®magazine currently reaches a large number of gamers worldwide with a circulation of over 6000.
The lucky winner will get the following:
- Their very own (printed) support magazine; “support” meaning it will feature articles, features, and other content all geared to the winner’s product lines.
- Distribution of said magazine throughout Polymancer Studios’s distribution network (Canada, the US, the UK, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand).
- Distribution of said magazine through the lucky winner’s channel of distribution if they would like as well.
- Use of Polymancer’s staff of writers and artists for the new magazine.
- Polymancer Studios will provide all the financing for this new publication, as well as layout, printing, distribution, and other publishing necessities. A full package deal will be provided free of charge.
- Both the winning company and Polymancer Studios stand to benefit in the following ways.
- Increasing (every little bit helps) the fan base and exposure of the game (RPG) hobby, which benefits the industry as a whole. More fans means more consumers; more consumers means reversing the slump that the RPG market is currently in; reversing the slump means more exposure for small companies and their products as alternatives to try; more exposure for small and medium sized companies bolsters that part of the industry.
- Increasing the number of readers of in-print magazines for the games and RPG hobbies.
- Increasing the winning company’s market exposure as well as PMS’s.
- Increasing the winning company’s standing amongst its fellow game companies as well as increasing PMS’s standing as a source for help and support to the game industry.
Companies who would like to enter need to send a brief email to firstname.lastname@example.org about the company and the product lines they would like the magazine to support. Non-RPG product lines are welcome too and should be described in the e-mail.
This contest was introduced at the beginning of April 2007.
In Canada: (+1) (514) 667-1585
In the USA (East Coast): (+1) (617) 381-4402
In the USA (West Coast): (+1) (310) 928-3620
About Polymancer Studios
Polymancer® Studios, Inc. is a full service printer (both offset and POD), publisher, and a multimedia design and development company. Polymancer’s print equipment and facilities provide both game and non-game companies alike with the best value for their printing needs. In relation to the games industry, Polymancer Studios works in different areas of the game hobby industry including but not limited to the development and design of roleplaying games, miniatures, wargames, boardgames, supplemental material, and related products. In its commitment to the electronics end of multimedia, Polymancer Studios is a software developer with both gaming and business products under development.